Whidbey Island is a very special place to live. It draws you to the unique scenic beauty of the waterfront of Puget Sound and the Saratoga Passage combined with the charm of the country. The seductive ambiance of this rustic setting is mixed with the surprisingly sophisticated lifestyle of the Northwest.
Looking for the perfect South Whidbey home? I offer my clients professionalism, integrity and great customer service. My experience in sales and management has given me the skills to work with you on your real estate goals.
Whether you are ready to buy or sell...call me and let me help you make your real estate dream a reality.
Qualifications: B.S. in Education from Ball State University, M.S. in Education from Butler University, 25 years of sales and human resource management experience. Credentials: Licensed Washington Realtor, Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS), Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR), Foreclosure Alternative Consultant (FACS), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
In addition to my interests in my family, pets, and home, I am involved in a number of volunteer organizations on South Whidbey Island:
- I am currently the president of the Soroptimists of South Whidbey Island
- I am on the board of Whidbey Island Share a Home (WISH)
- I am a past board member of the Friends of Freeland
- I participate in the annual Hearts and Hammers work day - the first Saturday in May
- I am a retired Washington Master Gardener
- I am an ongoing supporter of Whidbey Animal Improvement Foundation
(WAIF), Good Cheer, and Habitat for Humanity on Whidbey Island